Certification in Therapeutic Vedic Astrology
In this course participants will learn:
- Fundamentals of Therapeutic Vedic Astrology (Study of the Planets, Houses and Zodiacal Signs).
- How to Recognize the Weak and Strong Points of an Astral Chart.
- Kala Purusha or Personified Time (Parts of the Body).
- Conditions that Weaken a Planet (Malefic Houses, Signs of Weakening, Aspects and Conjunctions, etc.).
- Planets and their Relation to Diseases.
- Yoga as Planetary Therapy (Sequence of Asanas for each Planet).
- Pranayamas like Planetary Therapy, Mantras of the Planets.
- The Chakras and their Relationship with the Planets.
- Natal Chart reading practice.
- Receive a Manual with everything studied during the Course.
Starts June 23 to July 3
50-RYT Study Hours: 10 days, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Qualifies as a Continuing Yoga Study with the Yoga Alliance USA
Investment: $ 345 USD
Lodging and Food (for 10 days): $ 200 USD
(Additionally we will have a Yoga Therapy Course in the afternoons from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm, the same days)
The Course will be led by Chaitanya Nitai Das. Director of the Bhakti Yoga School and Certified Vedic Astrologer in India (AIFAS) as Jyotish Sastracharya with more than 20 years of experience in Vedic Astrology.